Posted on Mar 13th 2020
We have received clearance to resume routine care of our patients, and we're excited to keep you on track for your dental health. We want you to know we are up to date and following all protective measures. We Look forward to serving you.
We were approved to return to elective procedures. (including hygiene, ortho, and all dentistry) by the following:
- American Dental Association
- Utah Dental Association
- State of Utah government via Governor Herbert
- Utah Department of Health
We were approved because:
There are sufficient supplies of personal protective equipment reported by hospitals to meet near-term needs, COVID-19 transmission rates in Utah have decreased, and many procedures postponed as a result of the March 23, 2020 order are now more urgent and necessary
We are still:
- Practicing social distancing
- Wearing masks full time
- Wearing N95 masks during treatment
- Seeing a reduced number of patients
- We kindly ask that patients do not bring additional family members to their appointments, as family will be asked to wait in their car or away from the office.
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) to ensure we're prepared and taking necessary precautions to address this evolving situation as the health and safety of our patients and our staff is our top priority.
We look forward to serving you safely!